Welcome to the fourth installment of the Baja 3000.
Big News: BAJA3000.com has launched!!!!
At this time the site will be used as a blog tool, but in the near future it will house; photo’s, video, stories, maps, donation information, gear list, charities, press releases, team stats and many other useless items!
Rob B. has offered his professional web building talents and Mike B. has offered his professional writing skills to help make this a site worth visiting!
When we last left off, discussions of teams, points and goals stirred the pot of confusion!
So in this installment we are setting a date! A date to all congregate!!! To congregate without debate, possibly to congregate out of state, you cannot bring your mate on this date, you better not hesitate to make this date…for it is your fate to mingle with great…TEAM BAJA 3000!!!
Ok…ok…that’s quite enough!
So here is the announcement: All Baja 3000 Team Members are to report to So. Lake Tahoe, 09/15/07 – 09/16/07 (Sat-Sun). Location: Rob’s Tahoe pad (instruction given in the next installment)
- 11:00 a.m. – Meet at Brough Compound
- 12:00 – Lunch
- 1:30 – 5:00 p.m. Trip Outline
- 6:00 – Dinner
- 7:30 p.m. Pre-screening of “Galapagos” TGT Surf Film 2007
- 10:00 a.m. Team Breakfast
- Head home
Here are some of the things we are working on:
- Vehicle transfer paperwork
- Destinations and stopping points
- Vehicle ideas
- Here is what we need from you!
- A Cool Head Shot (for the website)
- Name (Ok to include a nick name):
- Surf Frequency:
- Goofy or Regular:
- Favorite Local Surf Spot:
- Favorite Destination Surf Spot:
- Story of Best Wave Ever:
Send info to: email@example.com
Please let us know how many can make it!
Next installment: 09/01/07